Your eltonix journey
As this is classroom-based exploratory research, you will need an active class with one or more students (face-to-face or online).
- The whole journey usually takes 4 weeks
- It includes online meetings, ongoing mentoring, a tailor-made action plan and a digital portfolio
- The first meeting is free. If you like us, the whole journey costs 540 euros (payable in Euros, GBP, US dollars)
- Lesson observations (live or recorded) with spoken and written feedback can be organised at a cost of 80 euros per observation provided you have consent from your school, your students or the parents/guardians of your students. You can add as many observations as you like.
- General English (Adults and Young Learners)
- Very Young Learners
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- CLIL/Bilingual Education
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for Specific Purposes
- Business English
- English for Exams
- Online teaching
- Teacher Training
Your students and your needs
- Complete the application form so we can get to know you and your context better.
- We organise an initial online meeting to find out more about you, your students and your needs. This is a free consultation.
- Once you’ve loved our ideas and decided to continue the eltonix journey, we send you an invoice.
Classroom-based exploratory research
- We explore your classroom context to identify what you want to explore and create some exploratory questions. At this point, we give you tools to collect your students' opinions and thoughts.
Based on this information, we then write a comprehensive and personalised action plan to tackle your immediate needs in the classroom.
- We meet again to discuss your action plan in detail and answer any questions you have.
- You carry out your classroom-based exploratory research. As you do this, we are available to mentor you over your preferred social media app. If you want us to observe your lessons and get feedback, this is where the observation happens.
- We meet a final time to guide you through your reflection on your classroom practice, answer any questions and celebrate all the great things that happened in your lessons!
- You reflect on the whole process for your digital portfolio. How you do this is up to you but will be guided by your mentor. You may choose to write a reflective piece, or voice/video record your thoughts.
- We document your journey in a digital portfolio that is yours to keep and share.
Watch Anna talking about her action plan.
Working with eltonix was one of the best professional experiences I’ve had. eltonix is remarkably professional, creative and supportive.